There is a vast world of work out there in this country, where at least 111 million people are employed in this country alone - many of whom are bored out of their minds. All day long.



Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hypocracy... "What's 15 Down...and no Dan...it's not Boobies"

I sit here at this early hour, diligently working away on my agreements, my headphones are fit snugly into my ears bringing me the local morning talk radio... and yet I can still hear them... the three female "reviewers" cackling away on the opposite side of the room. I cant help but to thinkabout how they complain at "loudness" in the afternoon, and yet the morning, generally a time reserved for quiet, they feel they need to practically yell about their "fun filled lives". As if anyone else wants to hear about dencher cream, panty hose, or how their husbands (the poor bastards) left the garage door open the night before. I only hope that we can learn from this, "The Greatest Generation", in that when we get old, we take the revolver out of the desk drawer, and shoot the old women... I mean who wants to look at those saggy old bodies anyway... bring on some 20-something co-eds.

No comments:

Always be smarter than the people who hire you.